The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, temps climbing starting tomorrow hitting the 110 mark around mid-week. We are one week away from the record 122° set back in 1990. Not a sign of rain, even AccuWeather has dropped their 1% forecasts. Still, we are now officially into our "monsoon" season, so rain and dust storms are unpredictable.

Mad a rookie mistake the other day, was going to charge the batteries in the golf cart, getting it ready to sell. Put water in all the cells, so I thought. Missed one cell and that battery now needs replacing. Never charge a lead-acid batter if the plates show, I know that, just getting old I guess.... Replacement battery, around $100, and they're not fun to get out since they're really packed in there, seven batteries in all. Got the cart when we live in that retirement complex, haven't used it much since we moved out, time t make room in the garage.

Oh, keep tuned, we have a very special auction coming up, you won't want to miss this one....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-19-2020, 06:19 AM