The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Happy Fathers Day, gang.

The day is starting off very pleasant here, weather-wise. Sunny and 67 at the moment with a predicted high about 20 degrees north of that. Storms are predicted for late this afternoon and evening.

Put 5 more bags of rock around the outdoor train yesterday. Looking better. Went for a bike ride and had my hat handed to me. On the way out I got passed by a woman who probably weighed about 100 lb with rocks in her pockets. On the way back she passed me again. She had to have ridden further into the park than I did because I did not see her when I turned around and yet she still beat me on the way back.

After supper I mowed the yard. It wasn't quite ready yet but I want to mow again next Friday so everything looks nice.

When I took out the tunnel I generated three totes of dirt. I put the dirt in totes and covered them with drop cloths to prevent them from turning to mud. When I went to move one of the totes yesterday the drop cloth apparently wasn't waterproof so I had a tote full of mud. What a mess trying to move it. I'll drag the containers out of the shed again this morning to let them continue to dry out.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-21-2020, 06:30 AM