The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
And a good Monday morning to ya all. Father's Day yesterday, ordered BBQ from Famous Dave's for pickup at 3:00. Drove 10 miles, got there just in time, the place had people in line to get in to eat, and bunches just waiting around the take-out table. "Did they call you?", she says. "No, why?". Apparently, they will call you when your order is ready (how do we know that?), and they're only two hours behind. Canceled our order and went home and opened up a can of something. Didn't feel like waiting in line to get into any restaurant or even a drive-thru.

Temps still climbing, could be 108-111 for the next few days. Summer's here, lots of fun, lots of outdoor???? stuff to do....

Virus count is rising here, still lots of folks still not wearing masks. We have ours in the car, it's strange wearing them, but we do what we have to do. I have a slight hearing problem, and I never realized how much I depended on watching people's lips in order to understand what they were saying. Now I do.... Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-22-2020, 06:18 AM