The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 72 headed for sunny and 87. Rain chance at 80% for the family cookout tomorrow.

Yesterday didn't work out the way I had planned (does it ever?). Got about 11 miles into my bike ride and blew a tire. Had to walk two miles home. Actually it wasn't that big of a deal as I was planning to walk later in the day. Put a new blade in the edger and trimmed around the sidewalks and patio. Looks much nicer now. Also got a couple of minor problems fixed on the outdoor track and test ran a train. Working good now. After supper I flew the drone for a while but didn't get any good sunset pictures. Had fun though.

Lots to do today. First up will be a visit to a couple of grocery stores. Surprisingly long list has developed over the last week. Then a bike ride. Also need to stop at the bike shop and see if they have a replacement inner tube for my bike. Bike parts are very hard to find right now. After the fun-filled shopping excursion it's time to clean the main floor -vacuum, dust, put stuff away. All that fun stuff. Also try and find time for a bike ride. Then late this afternoon it will be time for my first beer and bereavement since March. Looking forward to it.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-25-2020, 06:43 AM