The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everybody, temps here hitting just below normal over the weekend then suppose to drop into the 90's Monday and Tuesday. Refreshing, but still a bit on the high side. There is some thoughts of precipitation for next week, not sure what that means anymore, I can't find that word in any Arizona dictionary.. Nope 

Working on the swing-away control center for my layout. Can only work short spells out in the garage (110° outside means it's around 310° in the garage Eek  ), but I've got most of the pieces cut, maybe some assembly today, then I can come inside and start on the wiring. Some of the more affluent folks around here have air conditioned garages, me, I just rely on keeping the doors open and hope for a breeze. Icon_rolleyes Years ago I did some security work at a 50,000 square foot house with a 12-car  A/C'd garage. Most folks working there never got fully paid (including us), but now that guy lives in a much larger place with no garages, just lots of iron bars. Applause Was he a crook? Well, we always thought so, and I guess the federal government agreed.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-27-2020, 06:56 AM