The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 77 right now. Supposed to reach 86. Looks like storms heading our way. Already had some light rain around dawn. The past few days the storms have gone around us. A few miles north and south of us got hit but all we got was a sprinkle.

Played around with some trains on the layout last evening. Nothing specific or monumental. I plan on weathering the pickle tank cars today.

We have to head out later and get syringes for the dog's insulin. Also need to hit the market for a few things. I am dreading this some since today is the first Saturday we are in the green here in southeastern PA. Yesterday the first day in green the traffic was crazy. Delaware has stopped entering the next phase of reopening due to a bunch of moronic young adults who had to visit Dewy Beach and not practice any social distancing or wearing masks. They then went to parties in Rehoboth Beach and Bethany Beach. Eleven of them came down with COVID and they infected at least another 8 or 10 leading to a spike in cases.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-27-2020, 09:54 AM