The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, we should have another cool day today, not suppose to get past the high 90's. It was suppose to be the case yesterday, but none of the weather forecasts show what it was like and I turned the news off yesterday before hearing the weather report. If I watch more than five minutes of the news, I will have to reach for some anti-anxiety or anti-depressant pills. I did catch part of our governor's talk yesterday, he's shutting down bars, gyms, theaters, water parks, inner-tubing or any gathering of more than 50 people. The order took affect at 8:00 last night, so a bunch of idiot-types flocked to some popular watering holes in Scottsdale and Tempe for a few hours of being able to spread the virus. Those same clubs are the ones responsible for his order in the first place. Let's hope his order applies to those protest marches and other protests. They berated our President for coming here for a rally last week, but said nothing against the large gathering outside that was protesting the gathering inside. 35

Yet another fire shutting down 1-17 for a while, glad there's an alternate route to Prescott. That one should bring the total to 14 wildfires currently burning in our state. Was a bit windy yesterday, which doesn't help things.

Have a great and safe day today Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-30-2020, 06:22 AM