The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone on this first day of July. Those in charge of things at city hall decided that they would have a non-attended firework display on the 4th. Then yesterday, I got an email saying even that was canceled. They are clamping down, some bars were cited for having too big a crowd, now they're all closed for a month. One chain of gyms decided that they don't spread the virus and are going to stay open. Don't know if we have those large groups of protesters downtown anymore, they apparently are non-news right now. I'm still not use to this mask thing but do put it on where I'm suppose to.

Watched the news yesterday hoping to find out how hot (or cool) it was. I know what the temps were at the time I was watching and for every hour for the rest of the day, they gave the high/low forecast for the next day, but never said what the high and low were for that day, so I'll assume that it didn't get above 99 and be happy with that. The newspaper will print a table today showing the high and low for everyday in July of last year, maybe they'll print what the high was yesterday, but then again, they're cutting back in the size of the paper, so maybe not.... Why is that important to know? It's really not, it's just frustrating trying to find out, that's all......
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-01-2020, 06:04 AM