The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, and a Happy Independence Day to you all. As I suspected, someone in our neighborhood was getting a head start on celebrating and was popping off fireworks as soon as it got dark. I'm sure that will repeat tonight.

Got a break today and we're going out early to do some target shooting.Everyone should be here by 6:00, it's not suppose to get to 100 until around 11:00, so by our standards, it should be cool while we're out there. The TV lady was showing video of heavy rain "in the area", so I was a bit bummed out since we had none in our neighborhood. Turns out it was taken up in Flagstaff (150 miles north of us), nothing down here, not a drop anywhere close and still nothing in the forecast. Nope

Have a safe and fun-filled weekend. Some of the national parks in the state are closed to campers this weekend, not because of the virus, but because of the fire danger. Way too dry, even if it did rain up in Flagstaff.... Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-04-2020, 06:04 AM