The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 81 heading to 86. It is very muggy out there.

I have to go out in the sweatshop sometime today. I need to trim some branches off the weeping cherry tree.

Last night I had to repair a door on a SEPTA Horizon Commuter Cab Car I just recieved in the mail. No biggie to fix, just took some glue. I have a MDC/Roundhouse that I custom painted for Lehigh & New England. One of the ladders fell off and disappeared into the black hole that exists under the layout. I have not been able to fix since I have no replacement ladder. So last night while I was looking for something else I came across the caboose. I picked it up and looked at lamenting that I could not repair it. Then it hit me, I have another MDC/Roundhouse caboose that is damaged and cannot be repaired. That caboose has two ladders that are not being used. Took a ladder of the broken one and placed in on the LNE one. Problem solved. Of course it only took me seven months to come up with a solution that was right there in front of me all the time.

Not sure what modeling will get done today.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-08-2020, 10:28 AM