The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, was watching the 11:00AM news, it was well over 100 by that time. I think it did get up to 110, maybe higher in some places. The cause, the TV lady's weather map showed the humongous "H" hoovering over our state. I looked outside, but didn't see it, perhaps it was transparent. The same went for those squiggly lines they show, all I saw were contrails and a few pigeons on a bomb run, heading for our vehicle. Eek 

Went to get our annual physicals yesterday. While waiting to get called, a guy came over with a sales pitch. Our doctor has a huge machine in the waiting room, just full of pills. The guy would have liked us to switch from going to the drug store, to getting our medications from his machine. No thanks, I told him we have a good relationship with the folks at the Walmart pharmacy, don't need to start one with a machine. Besides, we can shop for groceries at the same time at Walmart, I just hope our doctor doesn't start carrying a line of groceries too.... Waiting

Gunna try to stay inside today, maybe get some wiring done on my control panel.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-09-2020, 06:45 AM