The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, another Friday and another weekend approaches. Temps are high and going to get into the record-breaking range. Gotta stay indoors. Yeah, I did manage to get started on wiring my control panel yesterday, maybe I can do someĀ  more today.

Pat (Duffy) and his family are heading up to Sedona for a few days of R&R. Beautiful country up there and a lot cooler too.

Our governor had a press conference yesterday, big announcement, well, not really, only facts and figures and what they hope to do, no real changes. The gym owners lost their appeal and have to close, restaurants are now required to hold "less than 50% capacity", and that's about all the changes.... Still no general order about masks, leave it up to the local governments he says... Still, I see very few people not using masks since most businesses and medical offices all have signs on their doors requiring masks before entering.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-10-2020, 06:21 AM