The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. another hot day in Paradise. Forecasts show somewhere between 115 and 117 for this weekend, then cooling down, maybe go below 110 for a few days. Rain is so far out on the forecast that I won't believe they can even guess that far out.

Not much else going on, may have the lawn guy show up today. Was suppose to stop by yesterday, he was next to us at a stoplight on US60, said he would, but I don't blame him for not wanting to pick weeds when it was 111 by the time he was suppose to be here.

Still slowly getting the wiring done on my control panel. Been a while since I did something like that. My wife used to be a top-notch solderer, she built some really large security displays and panels and some complex circuit boards when we had our business, but she hasn't touched a soldering iron in close to 20 years now. Now is not a good time to ask.... Nope

Take care and have a great weekend, and remember, today is the last day of our auction, that 1934 book of MRR is still up for grabs, we still need to meet the reserve though, so consider bidding if you want to help Big Blue. If you just want to donate, that's fine too, just look at the bottom of any page here and press the "donate" button.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-11-2020, 06:54 AM