The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 82 right now going to 85. Humidity less than the past few days.

Nobody says anything about rain overnight. Went out front and found water ponding in the cover of the pergola which I had to drain. Of course none of the chairs were covered so the cushions are spread out in the yard drying out.

I put away all my steamers in preparation of working on the layout. I am going to continue with the other locos that I can place back in their boxes. If I can;'t I will put them in other containers.

We need to go to the post office and drop off paperwork concerning my father-in-law and transferring his pension to my wife. Need to go and get some bird seed. Not sure after that what is going to happen.

My wife and daughter are freaking out over the opening of schools. Both work as paraprofessionals. My daughter is also a high school volleyball coach. Right there is no clear directions or plans proposed. Both fear they will open and rules will not be followed and there will be a huge outbreak. Given how screwed up and diastorious the reopening of business has been they are terrified.

Sorry about the rant but I have never seen my wife who is high risk so frightened.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-13-2020, 12:13 PM