The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good Sunday morning to ya all, still hot, still ripe for some rain, but we haven't seen any since March. Gunna be one of those years where we don't get more than a few inches of rain. Normal is less than 10" to start with. One more day of 110+ and we stay just a bit under the 110 mark. No bike rides, no jogging or even walking or sitting out on the patio. Going from the house to the car or from the car to the store is just about enough exposure to the weather as we can stand right now.

Got a friend working on our genealogy. Amazing what she's come up with so far and she's only been at it one day. Traced my grandparents back to, as we used to put it, "the old country", and around the late 1800's when they came to America. Can't wait to see what else she finds. So much info on us all on the Internet, especially those genealogy sites.

Going to take it easy today, maybe find time to work on my control panel interconnect. Brought my drill press into the house, it has to be hot enough in the garage to bake bread. Someone didn't want to pay a few hundred bucks to have the garage insulated when it was built and we're paying for that now. You can imagine just how hard our spare fridge is working out there. Eek

Take care, stay safe and have a great day... 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-19-2020, 06:28 AM