The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, nice shot Tom, just enough clouds to get all that red. We had some dark clouds yesterday afternoon, but the rain never came. Today's chances of rain range from 0% to 47% depending on who you're reading. One thing that they all agree on for today is that it will only get up to around 108.

Really strange, gas is going down in most parts of the country, but going up here in the Phoenix area. They must be having a gas war up in Bullhead City, you can get gas there for $1.71, the lowest here is, of course, Costco at $2.07, most others around $2.44.

Still working on my control panel interconnect. I could just wire to the terminal blocks and be done with it, I may never need to unplug the panel, but if I don't have the pluggable interconnect, I will surely need it one day.

Have a great day and stay dry. Me, I'm going outside if it rains here, well, maybe not if there's lightning. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-20-2020, 06:52 AM