The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 90 on its way to 94. Hot out there is all I can say.

I almost finished packing the locos but I encountered a problem with the FTA and FTB. They are permanently joined by a draw bar they are too big for any container I have. Need to look for something.

Yesterday we discovered water leaking from under the window sill in our bedroom. This window has a window air conditioning unit. This has been happening on and off for a time. While cleaning the stain I put my finger through the wall because wall board was so soft. Pulled the a/c out and found water leaking from the center of the unit into the window frame which was full of water. Also found some caulking missing. I think this is how the water is getting under the window. We just had the outside repointed. I switched out the a/c with a portable one we have in another room to see if the unit is a problem. Since this is the second unit that we have had a problem with water in the a/c in that window I think there may be a problem with the window. The other unit collected so much water it would spit it out the vents and give you a shower. The portable unit is actually too small for the room so I ordered a bigger one and hoping it gets here soon.

I need to run to Petsmart to pick up diabetic food for the dog.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-20-2020, 01:06 PM