The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, cloudy all day yesterday. What do you call it when you can count the drops of rain on the walk? Doesn't even qualify as a "trace of rain". I could see rain off in the distance, just that it was hot enough that it evaporated before it hit the ground, they call that, "virga", just that yesterday, a dozen or so drops slipped through. The good thing, it kept the temps down, how much, I don't know, I turned the news off early and watched some old 60's B&W reruns. That was our 101st day without rain, that much I did see.....

Didn't get anything done on my control panel yesterday, possibly some today, no rush, probably doing things the hard way, but that's the way I want to go, so it doesn't matter that it will take longer. I guess we all realize that to be true and have all spent more time on a project because that's the way you wanted to do it regardless of how long it takes. Dis spend some time sorting out my wife's genealogy.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-21-2020, 07:04 AM