The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, kind of a humid one (23%) and a bit sticky for us. The TV folks were all talking about rain for yesterday, showing rain pouring off roofs and flooded washes and streets. The problem is that this was all archive footage, still not a drop in 104 days unless you count the dozen or so drops that I saw on the driveway a few days ago. Nope

Never got to do anything on my control panel yesterday, to much other things than needed to be done. I'll do what I can when I can and that's all one can expect, just that I prefer working on my layout more than doing all this other stuff.

An election year, lots and lots of robocalls about their candidate. Actually had a human call, told her we had already voted (mail-in) and she thanked me and hung up. We get robocalls all day, our Social Security account has been compromised, we have a warrant out for our arrest, our Apple account has been locked (we don't have one), and once in a while, a real person, one of our grandkids needs a bunch of money to get out of jail someplace that I know they aren't, and of course, the Microsoft tech that will fix our computer. We get them on my cell phone too, just that by the time I figure out how to answer the call, they hang up.... Misngth My cell phone is not very responsive, for that I am grateful. Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-22-2020, 06:25 AM