The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon Blue. 
        I had a 10:50 appointment with my urologist and I was surprised that I actually got called to go in at 11:05. Signs on the wall state to wait in your car to stop the virus spread. they have the seats spaced 6 feet apart so I entered at 10:50 and took a seat. I was going to suggest that they quit over scheduling and they could eliminate the waiting room it they would see folks when scheduled but I held my tongue.  Icon_e_biggrin  I got good news though, my PSA has dropped to .2 so the last radiation procedure may have worked.  

We got a nice downpour last evening, over an inch, so everything got a good natural drink. 

I had to put a new battery in my truck yesterday, and a new relay to the trailer tow parking lights (which is also trailer tail lights. Both procedures went well.
I now have to replace the AC door motor which doesn't look like a bad job if you are a double jointed. It is up over the throttle pedal.  It went bad a year ago and I have had the new one since last September so you can see it really hasn't been a big problem other than it keeps running because the gear is probably stripped. 

Praying everyone stays safe. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 07-24-2020, 10:31 AM