The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(07-31-2020, 04:50 PM)jim currie Wrote: Don then you'll be called a sun bird  Icon_e_smile  Icon_e_smile

Jim, at this point, I'd rather be called a Rain Bird, Waiting Waiting Yeah, I know, you can buy those at Home Depot. Icon_rolleyes

Good morning all, yup, still no rain, been some all around us but still no measurable rain here in Surprise since March. There might be a chance around mid-week, but then again, it might have trouble penetrating that invisible bubble around our area. Temps, I'm not sure what they got up to yesterday, but it was hot. 

Did not get a chance to work on my layout wiring yesterday, too much going on right now to allow me the time. Icon_cry

As I sit at my computer every morning, I can hear a determined woodpecker outside. The problem for it is that there is no exposed wood for them to pick at and they must be trying to break through the stucco. You would think that they would be a bit more intelligent than that.... 35
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-01-2020, 07:18 AM