The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(08-01-2020, 09:38 AM)FiatFan Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 07:18 AM)ezdays Wrote: You would think that they would be a bit more intelligent than that.... 35

There's a reason for the phrase "bird-brained"

Ahh yes, I though that only applied to humans and politicians, but now I know where that term came from. We do have birds here that make their nest inside of a cactus, now that's a bit smarter, no predator is going to be climbing up one of those. Nope 

Good morning all, yup another new week and we're already into a new month. Folks back east preparing for the "no name" hurricane, and we're still looking for a trickle of rain. We did have a couple of tornadoes touch down here a week or so ago, no damage, but they called it by some other name that probably was hard to pronounce too. We get lots of "dust devils", I think of them as mini-tornadoes and do make a mess of things when they touch down. We also used to get a lot of tumbleweeds rolling around in the wind, but we don't see much of those anymore, I think it's the urban sprawl that's put an end to that.

Temps still up there, today should be the 31st day of 110 or greater.

Have a great week y'all. Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-02-2020, 06:51 AM