The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, still dark outside, I guess I'm up a bit early, just have lots to do today. Suppose to be a bit cooler today, around 107, they keep showing rain down around Tucson and up north and to the east of us, just nothing in our area until the end of next week, and that has to be what we call, "an educated guess". Even then, it's only a 10% chance.

Sheriff Joe is still in the race with some 100,000 ballots yet to be counted. I have to wonder why, in today's multi-gigabyte world, does it take so long to count ballots that were mailed in weeks ago, no more hanging chad to look for, just slip the ballots in the machine when they get there, same goes for polling places. We should have an accurate count minutes after the polls close. Joe is behind by a few hundred votes, he's also says that he's surprised that he's not ahead with a giant lead. Joe is as old as I am, and he needs to get a hobby.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-06-2020, 06:17 AM