The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all and here we are into a new week. Still lots of 110+ in the forecast. Rain?, not really, maybe by the middle of next week says some, AccuWeather still has their 1 and 2% predictions, and up to 25% this Wednesday, but I don't give that much credence.

I let Windows10 do an update last night, now my computer runs about as fast as if I had a 286 processor in it. Waiting Not at all acceptable. I'll wait and see, maybe it's still downloading stuff. The popup window says that there are feature changes and it will take a bit longer to update, but that was over nine hours ago. I wonder what those "feature changes" are????

Did go target shooting yesterday, two car loads of family including two granddaughters and one grandson-in-law. Didn't like the spot we picked, one spot was defended by a fox that had a den there, where we stopped had too much desert growth, so we were impeded by the Flora and fauna... Icon_rolleyes Icon_rolleyes Next time, back to our old spots. I just couldn't believe how many people were out there that early in the morning, weekend shooters, very scary. Eek Our youngest granddaughter (Duffy's daughter) has been constantly hitting golf balls using one of my revolvers. She's now saving up for one of her own. 2296_ Blaster
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-09-2020, 06:51 AM