The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good evening Blue.
I haven't been very active here except my daily picture.  I was mowing my grass with my new Troybilt Wednesday and was over half done when I had to take a break. When I went back to finish I found the mower to be locked up. I took it to the shop today and now I will find out if the warranty is any good. It has about 10 hours on it.  I bought this the end of May, and it is a replacement mower for the first one that vibrated so bad I returned it . Not to mention the battery going bad on this one 3 weeks ago. 

I went to the chiropractor and had a major tune up, It really felt good to get the kinks straightened out.  It also helps with my edema. 

I even made an appointment to see a new PCP for Monday, my old office has been bought by a big outfit that I don't care to use. Thse doctors work out of my preferred hospital too so that is a plus. 

The garden is so poor you couldn't raise hell with a fifth of whiskey and that is a shame because the local farmers thing their tomatoes are worth 3.95 a pound. I will buy more kaydee couples before I pay that price.  
Weather here has been hot and dry. I'm hoping I can get out and do some train watching soon. I'm missing my train watching buddy from north of the border and I hope they can open them soon. 

Every one stay cool, Snowbird season for EZDays is coming soon  Icon_e_biggrin
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-13-2020, 08:58 PM