The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, and it seems like we are breaking records every day here, high yesterday was a record 115, got a few more weeks of the same, so they say. A slight chance of rain today, but I'm not putting any money on that happening. I saw a cartoon yesterday talking about, not, "shelter in place", but, "swelter in place". They must have been talking about us in the Southwest. Icon_rolleyes 

Today's newspaper finally had the election results from the election two weeks ago. Still don't know why they wait until after the polling places close to count the mail-in ballots. Count them as they come in, won't bog the machines down for days on end and they get a running result, just hide it from everyone until election night. A simple solution. Awesome You know, I think they'd be world peace if they listened to those two drunks at the end of the bar. Same goes for homelessness, inflation, global warming and other problems that our elected officials can't solve, but a couple of ordinary folks drinking beer at the local pub can come up with simple solutions... Waiting Crazy how that works.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-16-2020, 12:06 PM