The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 64 headed for a sowewhat breezy 81 with 20 mph winds.

Interesting day for me yesterday. Watched the somewhat boring F1 race. Then fiddled some more with my bike. After lunch I decided I wasn't in the mood to either walk or ride the bike so I sat on the porch to read. Didn't take long to figure that I was napping more than reading. Laid on the couch and the next thing I knew 2 hours had passed.

I wish I had a time lapse video of sunset last night - lots of pretty colors. Went to bed last night and had a hard time falling asleep after the nap. Woke up around 2 and couldn't go back to sleep. Came downstairs and read. Finally fell asleep around 4 and got up around 6:30.

This morning I'm off to Walmart soon. After that I may see about an appointment with he doctor. It's been two weeks with no change on the shoulder.

Don - I couldn't agree more with your idea about finding solutions. My wife and I spent many an hour watching the Backyard & Southern, consuming one (or more) adult beverage, and providing solutions to all (or at least most) of the worlds problems. One of my wife's favorite phrases was "When I get my own country..."

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 08-17-2020, 07:08 AM