The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

58 at the moment and warming. Supposed to hit the mid 80s today with lots of sun. Sure could use some rain. According to the NWS we're in a moderate drought leaning toward a severe drought. No significant rain since early June. If this keeps up I may have to get some cactus plants from Don.

Went to Menards yesterday morning and picked up some new solar lights for the Backyard & Southern. Also went for a long bike ride. After dark last night I went out and identified the lights that needed to be replaced, Today I'll work on that. Also take a bike ride and a walk to the grocery store. The walk may just happen to go past the ice cream store..

Gas prices here are goofy. Monday when I was out gas was at $1.80. Yesterday the price had jumped to $1.99. Go figure!

Frank - my sympathies to your friend. I was very fortunate. The storm started just west of me and was still building strength as it went through. Only damage here was a few branches down and some parts of town lost power for a couple of hours.

Don - that restaurant sounds like small town living in the big city.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 08-19-2020, 07:23 AM