The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 67 on its way to 80.

We had a rough evening and overnight. Something triggered my wife's asthma and she had several really bad spells. It started yesterday when she got up. We thought she was fine but then had a spell after dinner. When she went to go to bed she had the worse spell she has had in a long time. We were close to calling 911 but finally her medication kicked in. She had one more during the night. She will be on the phone today to the doctor to see if they can figure this out.

I did continue weathering reefers yesterday and got a few completed. I still have more and more.

When we traveled the wife and I always looked for the local diners. Usually found good food and good prices at those places. I hate going to chains when we were traveling because I want to try to get something different. The only thing we avoid is the local versions of Philly cheesesteaks. I have seen some abominations that are truly sickening. Our last trip to Chincoteague was a classic example. We had breakfast every morning at a local family restaurant and a dinner there too. My daughter found a steak and seafood place literally in the middle of nowhere that had some of the best food I have had in years. The hush puppies were to die for.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-20-2020, 06:45 AM