The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a nice 82. However if you stay in the sun it does get uncomfortable. High is supposed to be 84.

Wife finally got her schedule for next week. She will be in school for in-service Monday through Thursday. They are off for Friday. She will again be a 1 on 1 paraprofessional with a special needs child. She doesn't know who yet or if it will be all virtual, or in school, or blended. Depending on child's IEP they may have to come to school. The special needs students will be the only students in the school.

My daughter knows her school district will be virtual until at least the end of September. She is waiting to hear about the volleyball season. The Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association which the governing body over school sports in Pennsylvania, is meeting today to decide the fate of the season. They were allowed to hold 2 on 2 play outside this past week.

Tom - We practiced the Pepsi cafe method also. In addition we would look for the stainless steel diners. Come to think of it many of them had a Pepsi sign. There was one exception to the no chain rule and that is Waffle House. The closet ones to us are in Lancaster, PA or Dover, DE.

My Pan Pastel weathering chalks from MB Klein arrived yesterday. I tried them out on a steel reefer and I am very pleased with the results. I got more to do.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-21-2020, 01:36 PM