The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, a rather cool day yesterday, a bit humid but tolerable. As for the forecasts, all over the map. It could be hot, there could be rain, but no one agrees on any of this.

Doesn't work Tom, I tried, if I leave the cart out on purpose, nothing, only when I forget to bring it in will it rain. It's kinda like that Harry Potter magic wand I bought on Amazon, it never works when you want it to.... Nope 

Still have folks here fighting the "shut down" edicts. I can't blame anyone for wanting to continue their livelihood, but this virus thing has the whole world screwed up. Just about everyone here is using masks. I saw one guy being refused entry into Walmart yesterday because he didn't have a mask on. I forget mine sometimes and that long trek back to the car when it's 110, isn't pleasant so I now carry a cloth one in my pocket that our insurance company sent. Yeah, it's got their name (advertising??) on it, but it's light and very compact and the price was right.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-22-2020, 07:19 AM