The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
And a good Sunday morning to ya all. Temps, like gas prices here are on the rise. A few days of normal, then back to an "excessive heat warning" starting tomorrow. More 110+ through the week, chances of rain.... who knows for sure, humidity and dew points are all up, so it could happen....

Gas at Costco is $1.99 up from $1.95 a few days ago, then it jumps to $1.39 to $1.45 at independents, about 10 cents more at name brands. Checked Gas Buddy, Bullhead City, really remote, is still leading the state for the lowest gas prices at $1.71. Now that's weird, it's on the Colorado River, halfway between I-10 and I-40.

Starting back on my layout, adding a bridge and a highway underpass, the only road that gets you out of town. Speaking of getting out of town, I'm thinking about a day trip to Sedona, temps there forecast for the mid to low 90's, just a few hours drive and a much needed break from this heat.  Plus, Sedona has to be the most beautiful place on earth with all their red rocks, the Chapel of the Holy Cross, and all those vortexes to bring peace and tranquility, (that I haven't a clue where they are). Some say that the Chapel is built on one, regardless, just going there is peaceful enough. Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-23-2020, 07:13 AM