The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It 73 and heading to 86. The humidity machine is on full blast and pumping it up.

It rained last night and the weather morons said nothing about it. As a result since I did not put the covers on the furniture on the patio I now have the cushions spread out over the patio and front yard in the sun drying.

The wife is working today.... from the kitchen. Her back to school in service week is virtual. She did get her assignment and it is the student she had last year. They got along well so she is happy. My daughter is at her school sitting around doing nothing but waiting for someone to tell her what to do. In the meantime the volleyball team is practicing outside. My son takes over the office at 11 AM. He works from 11 AM to 8 PM online. Once he comes in me and my computer are wasterals and will set up wherever there is an available outlet.

I fixed a kitchen cabinet door that would not stay closed. I had to replace the magnetic stopper.

I finished weathering a couple of cabooses and express reefers. I began weathering four more reefers and built two more MDC/Roundhouse reefers, a Missouri Pacific, and a KATY.

Today is laundry, take the 17 year-old Maine Coon cat to the vet for blood work so he can be shaved. His fur gets matted and he will not let you groom his belly or backside. Since he nearly ripped several grooms up he has to knocked out to shave him, thus why the bloodwork.

I hope to continue the weathering and building.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-24-2020, 07:12 AM