The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(08-28-2020, 08:27 AM)jim currie Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 06:05 AM)ezdays Wrote: I mentioned yesterday how hot the cold water is, so I checked it yesterday, I measured 106 right out of the faucet. Eek I should be able to turn off the hot water heater for a while.

Have a great and safe weekend...

Don if you turn tank  and  don't use hot water for extended periods off be sure you drain it or you will be in for some smelly  hot  water. we dident drain tank on wifes sewing trailer and whoa  Eek  what a smell when we rented it out a couple of years later the renter got a months free  water from us,
Good point Jim, I should have turned it off in the beginning of the summer, I've had a real time with trying to get the shower water temp down to the point where it's not too hot. Definitely will drain it if I do shut it off. Next thing is to insulate the garage, it's even too hot out there to do that so I'll wait until things cool down. We've had some hot summers here, but this really tops them all, so far we've had 43 day where it was 110 or higher.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-28-2020, 08:49 AM