The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 77 going to 79. We are expecting rain from the remnants of Laura today. Had some drizzle earlier.

I too joined the ranks of sleeping late today.With the wife working from home I was getting up with her. That will be our weekday routine for the foreseeable future.

As I posted in the Weekly Photo thread I after ten plus years I opened my Proto 2000 Reading F7A and F7B. I installed the couplers which was a giant pita. Overly difficult task due to in my opinion a poor design of the pocket. I test ran them and they did well. I completed building four Roundhouse PRR express reefers. I Dullcoated two Accurail CNJ wood reefers, and two Roundhouse express reefers (one a Missouri Pacific, the other KATY).

Today we need to run to Target.I need to get a couple more bins to store stuff. In a couple categories I have filled the bins I had. Also need to hit Petsmart and get diabetic dog food and hay packs for the pond. The hay packs help keep the pond water clear. As the hay decays it releases good bacteria that helps clean the water.

For modeling I want to renumber one of CNJ reefers.I then have a bunch more to weather.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-29-2020, 11:18 AM