The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, kinda late posting, didn't have Internet, thought it was my provider, but turns out that my router went south. We did get some of that wet stuff that falls from the sky yesterday, almost 1/2", good chance for the next few days. Temps now below normal, into the high 90's but way back up by the end of the week.

Going to do a test of Zoom today to see how it works, still looking for those who would like to participate in a Zoom chat, maybe once or more every month, just testing the waters on this.

Things opening up a bit around here, bars, gyms, theaters, but then we have a couple of bars being shut down because of overcrowding, no masks and general disregard for the rules. They not only posted a notice on the doors, but chained and padlocked them as well. Strange, or just a coincidence that both bars are owned by the same corporation. The news also says that there's a chance that care facilities may start opening to visitors, with lots of rules. Still, good news for me if that's true....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-30-2020, 10:08 AM