The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good Monday morning to ya all. Looks like we did get some rain during the night, so far we've gotten over 3/4" in two days, not bad but really late in the season. Looks like we might have a rainy and cool week, or a dry and hot one, depending on which forecast you're looking at. Crazy

Not much else going on here, many restaurants are still only doing take-out, other places opening cautiously. Church yesterday was limited to less than 25% capacity, every other pew was blocked and those that were open had signs limited the number of people that can sit there. No music, no singing either. I don't think that we'll ever get back to the way things used to be, buffets may never reopen, they'll still have Plexiglas at all the checkout stands and there will be people making a living manufacturing and selling masks and other protective gear. And I doubt that Walmart will ever remove those "shop this way" tags on the floor that only half the shoppers pay attention to anyway. I ordered Chinese yesterday and their entrance to their patio is now configured to where you pick up your order so you don't have to go inside. I was going to order from the website, but they wanted way too much info for me to register, much easier to just pick up the phone and order the old fashion way...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-31-2020, 06:22 AM