The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, good chance of rain yesterday, but zip, nada, zero. Forecasts have changed, only one gives us any chance of rain for the next few days, they all show that we're back up into the 110+ starting Friday. We've gone from "excessive heat warning", to, "flood watch", back to, "excessive heat warning" all in one week.

Our virus numbers are dropping so much that the governor's press conference yesterday was all about getting the flu shot. I got an email from the facility where my wife is staying, that they will be open to in-person visits very soon. I think though, that they'll be a number of hoops to jump through before you can actually go there. Anyway, it's good that they're keeping us informed and that things are changing.

Prayers for those affected by the hurricane, still a mess there, no power for a while yet.

Jim, wishing you the best of luck with that leg, good luck with getting help from the VA as well.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-01-2020, 06:03 AM