The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Sorry about your bike Tom, I remember when we didn't lock our doors when we went out and people could leave their keys in the car and not worry about it not being there. Times have drastically changed, I got upset the other day because I left the front door unlocked for two days. I hope you get your bike back, you might keep an eye on craigslist, there's a good chance it could pop up there.

Got a call from the memory care facility, I get to visit my wife next week. Gotta take a Covid19 test today, quarantine myself for 48 hours, then get all dressed up in PPE gear and I still won't be able to get within 6' of her. Will she recognize me, don't know, but I'll try regardless. I don't blame them for being super cautious, they have a lot at stake.....

Temps still over 110 today, start to drop a bit each day until we get under 100, then back up again by next weekend. We are breaking records just about every day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-05-2020, 06:44 AM