The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and a good Labor Day to you all. Kinda scary, we're into the second week of September already and the Christmas holidays aren't that far off. I just wonder how they're going to handle Christmas shopping this year. Unless everyone has been vaccinated by Thanksgiving, there's going to be a lot of on-line shopping.

David, thanks for the suggestion, maybe when I can get close enough to her I could do it. You are right though, they tend to hang onto things of the past and couldn't tell you what they did five minutes ago. When I was taking her to adult day care twice a week, I gave the director a copy of the book my wife wrote and she would read it to her from time to time. That was a win-win for them both until they shut down because of the virus. The book is about her past. I was thinking that maybe someone in the facility that she's in could do the same. I'll find out when I go there this week. As for me, I'll be in full PPE garb and 6' away, so I doubt that she'll even know who I am.

Take care you all, and relax today, Labor Day means you don't do labor.... Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-07-2020, 06:11 AM