The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, it could get below 100 today, quite a difference from the past few days, nay, past few months is more accurate. We're very close to the fist day of fall and we just might be past the 110+ temps for the year.

Been taking my "quarantine" time to load up a computer that I bought around six months ago. Just about ready to make the switch, been lots of funĀ  Nope getting all my programs set back up and all my passwords re-entered. Have you ever have a setting that was buried deep somewhere, or had some obscure name? I found lots of them, even had one that wasn't on any menu and required you to enter something into the "run" box before it came up. I only found it by accident doing an Internet search. They must think they're clever doing things that way, gives them the sense of power. Crazy

I see where someone's "gender reveal" party got out of hand in California, setting off a wildfire and going to cost them plenty. Eek I can't for the life of me understand why people can't just tell everyone that it's a boy or girl, why all the theatrics? I remember when we had ours, we didn't know until a few seconds after birth and even if we did know ahead of time, back then, a few phone calls would have been sufficient to let everyone else know.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-08-2020, 06:37 AM