The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 56 headed for still cloudy and 67 later today with a 60% chance of less than a tenth of an inch of rain. So I guess I have a 60% chance of nothing!

Physical therapy yesterday was definitely physical. Lots of pain for about a half hour followed by 15 minutes of uttrasound treatment. Walked for 3 miles in the morning but too wet to ride in the afternoon. I have ordered a fender for the bike so I can ride in this kind of weather but it won't be here until next week. I lubed the Proto 0-6-0 that is finally working properly and did a half hour break in run in each direction. Beautiful engine but can barely pull itself around the layout. Can barely manage 3 cars up the grade out of town. I have an Athearn Model 40 that is half the size and can easily hand 6 cars up the same grade.

This morning I'll head out to watch the first flag football for the great-grandsons. Double header so I'll be gone most of the morning. This afternoon will be laundry and a nice long walk.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 09-12-2020, 06:34 AM