The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
He-lo everyone, 'tis afternoon here, almost evening on the east cost and probably bedtime for folks on the other side of the pond. Don't know for sure, don't keep up with things like this anymore. There was a time that I did beta testing for a DTP program originating in Nottingham, England and time differences were an issue if you needed to talk to someone.

Temps are still reasonable, I just wish we had some rain heading our way. I kind of feel guilty wanting rain when those on the west coast sure could use it to help with the fires, and those on the gulf coast are bracing for way more than anyone needs.  Good luck and prayers for them all.

Was going to go target shooting tomorrow, but the friend I was going with screwed his back up and so we canceled for now. saves on ammo, which right now is in very tight supply and getting very expensive. Stuff that was selling for $10 a year ago, was $20 a few months ago, and I see one dealer selling the same stuff for over $40. Want to buy a gun? Some gun stores are taking appointments, go to Cabela's and you may have to wait in line for a couple of hours, if they let you in at all. I may have to oil up my old BB gun at this rate.

Nothing else going on this way, still catching up on my rest.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-14-2020, 03:32 PM