The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, a bit early it seems but I'm on my weekday schedule, up around 4:00. I look forward to weekends when my body says it's OK to sleep in a bit.

Marketeers have managed to make each day a "something" day. If you're not aware, today is "Guacamole Day", holy guacamole.... Icon_e_surprised 

Today is also going to be a hot one, as is tomorrow, maybe it should be "Salsa Day" in keeping with the theme. I've seen everything from 105 to 109. Still, no real complaints after seeing what's happening from "Sally" down on the gulf coast.

Went to Harbor Freight yesterday, had one of their famous, "20% off" coupons. It use to be 20% off of one item, no exceptions, so I didn't even notice the fine print on the bottom. "Nope" says the clerk, "won't work on what you're buying". Got home and put the coupon under a mag lamp and sure enough, there were so many exclusions by product and by brand that I'm not sure what was left to get 20% off. Fortunately, I had another coupon for the product I was buying and did get close to that. Got to be careful now days, things may never get back to what was once considered normal. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-16-2020, 06:11 AM