The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, well, we tied a record yesterday at 109 and today we are back to an "excessive heat warning". So we're looking at more of the same. Those who are young and us who are old are told that they should stay indoors as much as possible.

Yeah, I noticed, no more freebies at Harbor Freight, I've got plenty of 25' tape measures and still have some meters that I bought at full price a long time ago so I'm not really missing out there. I've also used Michael's coupons, tempted to use those from Hobby Lobby but never did (the nearest one is about 10 miles away), and I'm wondering where all those are that we used to get from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I have a feeling that this virus thing has put sales down and the top honchos are risking their high-paying bonuses.

Went to Walmart Tuesday during their "old folks hour" and found plenty of parking spaces open, no lines to get in and easy checkout. I'm not sure if Costco is doing that anymore and I figure Walmart may soon stop doing that as well. The only lines you seen now are at the gun shops....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-17-2020, 06:02 AM