The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, as usual, being Saturday, I was able to get a extra 1 1/2 hours of sleep this morning. Being a full-time retiree really takes a lot of energy, or so it seems. Trying to balance one appointment with another, sitting in waiting rooms and exam rooms takes a lot out of you. If you haven't noticed, there are no magazines to keep you occupied, the water cooler is, "temporally out of order", some say,"only patents allowed in the waiting room", chairs are spaced out and even some TV sets are either turned off or set to some inane program you have no interest in watching. Most take your temperature before you even check in and will throw you out if you don't have a mask on. The only thing that hasn't changed is the long waits before you get to see the doctor or an assistant.

Temps are closer to normal, should be around 100 for the coming week. And yeah, lots of hazy smoke from the fires on the coast. The say they can see the smoke on the west coast and the hurricanes on the gulf coast from the space station. If I was at the space station, I'm not too sure I'd want to come home right now Nope .... Even without all that, I think I'd want to wait until after the elections. Never heard so much bad-mouthing in my life, and these are from the people who want to lead us. Icon_rolleyes

Take care and have a great weekend.... 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-19-2020, 07:45 AM