The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, did sleep in a bit late today, but being Sunday, I still got up before 4:30. My internal alarm clock says go to church today....

As Charlie says, we had a test Zoom chat yesterday and it went off better than I expected, a few minor hitches that we overcame quickly.  We will be setting up something so that we can do it more often and with anyone that wants to join in, so stay tuned.

Still hitting the over 100 mark, 104 today and tomorrow. Still going target shooting tomorrow, will go early and eat breakfast of the way back. There's a TA truck stop that we normally go to, but the restaurant has been closed since March. Their website says they're open now, so let's hope. One time we were coming back and they were closed and every other restaurant we stopped at, including a Cracker Barrel and several Denny's, all had lines and at least a 30 minute wait. That was right after they allowed restaurants to open with 50% capacity. And no, we didn't get in line, just went home. Hospitals here are starting to allow visitors, one visitor per patient, masks and a pre-check are required.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-20-2020, 10:56 AM