The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, "hot with lots of sunshine" says one weather report. Triple digits all this week and next, I see some record-breaking 107's and 108's in the forecasts, it just won't quit this year. Frustrating, I'm trying to do something in our backyard and I had to back off because of the heat. Right now's a good time to do it, but it's too dark to see.  Icon_rolleyes I should just stay inside and work on my layout Applause

Last chance to see America's Got Talent tonight. Finals last night, tonight they pick the winner. I've watched the show every year since it started. I like talent and magic shows, and a few building or renovating shows. Won't ever watch these, "reality" shows, made up and scripted from start to finish.

I have a doctor Zoom visit today. I hope it goes better than the last one. They insisted that I use my cell phone, I couldn't hear that well so they got a real good shot of my right ear and I didn't get to see them either. 35   Why not just use the phone, they have to call me first to let me know they're ready anyway, just keep talking. Besides, they charged me more for a tele-visit than for stopping by the office.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-23-2020, 06:10 AM