The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, hot yesterday, hot all though next week. Enough, even us long-time locals are getting tired of it. It's getting close to seeing the march of the snowbirds. October 1 is when they start flocking in but starting to see a few even now, I guess they don't read the weather reports for here. Nope How can we tell them, well, they're the ones with the 50' motor homes towing a small SUV, or the super pickup truck with dualliesĀ and a trailer hitch in the bed driving at least 10 miles under the speed limit.

Almost had a video chat with my doctor yesterday. "I'm ready with Zoom", says I. "Oh no, we use Doxy.me" says the assistant. I could see them, they couldn't see me. "You need to use Chrome" she types..... Bull, don't have Chrome on my new computer yet, so I go for an in-person visit. Never heard of Doxy.me, think about it, Doc sees me...... gotta be an app they sell to doctors.

Condolences to the family SJ, and Tom, we wish you granddaughter the best of care plus many prayers for both families.

Just going to take it easy today, recorded "America's Got Talent" last night, will watch all three hours today. Was sound asleep by the time they crowned a winner.

Have a great day..... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-24-2020, 06:07 AM