The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, condolences as well Charlie, I know that for a lot of people, their pets are not only friends, but family.

Went to the pawn shop that has ammo. A box of 9MM is now going for $25 and one box per person per day (used to be as low as $10). A brick of 500 .22 cal going for $65 (Walmart used to sell that for around $25). Those are crazy prices, but not as bad as some. No one will accuse them of price gouging, the same goes for meat now days, $14 a pound for steak. Eek If this was toilet paper, it would be front page and someone would be heading to jail.

As far as keeping a video chat open, whether it be Zoom, Skype or another venue, there always has to be a host present and you're right, with Zoom, the free version has that 40 min time restriction. We could try Skype which doesn't have that limit, but we would still need to have someone there acting as a host. If the host leaves, the connection shuts down. I know Wayne said that he'd like to chat, let me see if I can't put a step-by-step for installing Zoom. Once it's installed, it's easy to join a meeting, just click on the link.....

New Costco opened on Thursday, the first lady in line showed up at 2:30 in the morning. Some people drove from Las Vegas just to buy something that they didn't have there. I stopped for gas yesterday, and the parking lot was crammed. A few people mentioned that it might be easier shopping at the Peoria store, but this one has that, "new store smell" (like buying a new car), plus it's huge compared to others.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-26-2020, 07:20 AM